Installs, repairs and replaces the interior trim of vehicles, such as seats, linings, floor coverings and door trims.
- prepares new vehicle trim work according to drawings and sketches
- removes old coverings or fittings from used vehicles and takes new measurements of trim requirements
- selects and cuts out pieces of fabric, vinyl or leather using shears or electrical cutting tools
- sews pieces together using heavy-duty sewing machines
- installs internal trim in vehicles such as lining, floor coverings and armrests
- attaches door trims, rubber seals, locks and handles