Arranges the sale and lease of real estate and assists buyers to find suitable properties.
- assesses clients' needs and locates properties for consideration
- accepts properties, conducts inspections and advises clients on the merits of the property and terms of sale or lease
- shows properties to buyers and advises vendors of sales and marketing options such as auction or open house
- identifies, catalogues and details land or buildings for sale or lease and arranges the advertising of properties
- may arrange finance, land brokerage, conveyancing and rent collection, and the maintenance of premises
- may advise vendors on property values and asking prices