Designs and presents information in a visual form for print, film, television, signs, video and computers.
- consults with clients to determine time frames, budgets and other objectives
- analyses clients needs, undertakes research and plans presentation of material
- prepares concepts and illustrations or other visual representation of final material
- submits designs to clients for approval
- prepares notes and instructions for finishing artists to assemble and prepares final artwork for printing, display or electronic use
- reviews final layout and suggests changes and improvements through proofing stages
- may advise on the photography and reproduction of illustrations or other graphics