Supervises and coordinates the activities of Electronic Instrument Tradespersons.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Electronic Instrument Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of an Electronic Instrument Tradesperson, such as:
- installs, modifies, maintains and repairs instruments within a complex control system
- commissions, calibrates, and diagnoses faults in instruments
- services and tests equipment on industrial sites
- may provide technical advice to clients or staff
- may estimate cost to install, modify, maintain and repair electronic instruments.