Installs, modifies, maintains and repairs complex electronic instruments and control systems which involve a combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic principles.
- installs, modifies, maintains and repairs instruments within a complex control system
- commissions, calibrates, and diagnoses faults in instruments
- services and tests equipment on industrial sites
- may provide technical advice to clients or staff
- may estimate cost to install, modify, maintain and repair electronic instruments