Inspects buildings to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and advises on building requirements.
- interprets building plans, building regulations and codes of practice
- inspects building works in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and regulations, and that proper techniques and materials are used
- maintains records of building progress and departures from design drawings or specifications
- assesses building plans submitted for approval
- may inspect existing buildings to assess the condition
- may give advice on building matters
Electrical Installation Inspector