Inspects, tests, aligns, repairs and installs aircraft electrical and avionic system components.
- studies drawings and specifications to determine layout and location of aircraft electrical and avionic systems and components
- installs and tests aircraft avionic hardware and components
- replaces and tests aircraft panel and rack mounted avionic system components
- replaces and tests aircraft oxygen system components
- inspects and tests aircraft electrical, avionics, instrument, display, radio- frequency, navigation and communications systems, flight director, automatic flight control and pulse systems and components
- may manufacture aircraft electrical, instrument and radio hardware components