Manage corporate funding, liquidity and financial risk associated with the profitable development and operation of a business.
- controls treasury and treasury systems and the establishment and review of risk management objectives and treasury policies
- develops financial aims and strategies, financial structures, dividend policy, investment appraisals, including acquisition and divestment appraisals
- identifies, manages and reports on financial risks
- assists with equity management, debt management, securities and tax planning issues
- may develop and maintain cash management systems, manage financial assets, assess interest rates and liquidity risks